Young Professionals of Worthington
Purpose: To create connections between young professionals of Worthington and to build leadership and professional skills to strengthen their presence in the community. The YPs of Worthington hosts a year of programing that blends together networking, development and service events.
Thank you to our planning committee:
- Ashley Wright, Hyatt House Columbus/ OSU-Short North - Chairwoman
- Laura Bruce, City National Bank - Vice Chairwoman
- Alexa Clint, Zaftig Brewing
- Alexis Stiver, Polaris Fashion Place
- Connor Pierce, Inkline Printing
- Kirstine Brown, Horvath Vision Care Northwoods
- Malissa Nelson, OhioHealth
- Dr. Patrick Hughes, Worthington Optimal Wellness
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who can participate: This network is open to any emerging leader within member businesses of the Worthington Area Chamber.
- What's the age limit: We don't have an official age limit. We like to say this is for whoever is an emerging leader within an organization looking to get connected and rise up the ranks in your career.
- Is there an additional cost to join: Aside from any registration costs to attend events, there are no additional costs for anyone interested in attending events who work for a Chamber member business.
- If I'm not a Chamber member, can I participate: YES! Our events with registration fees have a non-member pricing available. We invite non-members to be our guest at our upcoming YP Happy Hours.
Interested in Sponsoring? Check out our member only sponsorship opportunities with the YPs.