Join us at one of Worthington's longest standing traditions and largest one-day festivals, Old Worthington Market Day.
Enjoy over 150 exhibitors with handmade arts and crafts, numerous charitable and civic organizations and family friendly fun. Activities include touch a truck, Ninja Course presented by Movement Lab Columbus, live entertainment by Stylie Music Studio students and Matt Steidle, along with food trucks.
Things to Look Forward to:
- We're Bike Friendly: A Bike Corral will be available thanks to Rebel Transportation and the Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Board.
- Live Entertainment: Stylie Studios tent, Booth #340 had student performances and other musicians throughout the day.
- Thomas Worthington Marching Band: Will perform at noon on the NE green.
- Movement Lab: Our friends at Movement Lab will have their traveling ninja warrior course.
- Food Trucks will be on site throughout the grounds.
Event parking will be at 6700 N. High St. and the trolley will be available all day.
A vintage trolley from Coach Quarters will be driving from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. for attendees. It will only travel between the Griswold Center and public parking at 6700 N. High St.
We do have several food vendors participating in Market Day including a couple of food trucks. This event is also the ideal time to support your favorite downtown restaurant and businesses.
The City of Worthington does have a Designated Outdoor Refreshment Area allowing for alcohol in designated areas. Please visit our downtown establishments to get a DORA approved beverage.
You can learn more about DORA and the rules by visiting our City of Worthington's website.