I am a huge fan of Ted Lasso on Apple TV. So huge, I’ve watched both seasons all the way through three times. I believe for so many reasons it’s the best thing on television primarily for its leadership lessons and pure kindness.
“Ice cream is the best. It’s kinda like seeing Billy Joel perform live. Never disappoints.”
He’s right – neither ice cream or Billy Joel disappoint, nor does taking advantage of the benefits you’re provided as a member of the Worthington Area Chamber. There are so many things we offer that you’re most likely not taking advantage of and like the pure enjoyment of ice cream, your team is missing out. For instance, you might not know that there are opportunities for:
- FREE Marketing: Through the online login, member businesses can promote community events, job openings and property rentals. Your primary contact through your membership can log in and promote these opportunities. Nearly 7,000 visits a month come to our website!
- Sharing of News from Your Business: The third Thursday of every month we send out our Chamber Corner Newsletter to nearly 1,800 inboxes. If you have an announcement from your business, an accolade or special community opportunity, you can submit to our Member Notes Section. Just email Matt Lofy at email@example.com by the third Monday of each month.
- Ribbon Cuttings: If your business is new to the Worthington area or you’ve recently remodeled, let’s celebrate with a ribbon cutting! We’ll invite local elected officials, our Board and our 500+ businesses to join us in recognizing your accomplishments. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Business Resources: We offer numerous resources like our monthly Small Business Roundtable (second Tuesdays at 10 a.m.), our Business Blog, special interest networks and more. These opportunities are all run by Worthington area business leaders to provide dynamic support to you and your team.
- Your Employees Can Have Access Too: We recently had a blog post on Three Things Your Team Needs NOW That Your Chamber Has featuring how you can give online access to your employees to take advantage of all that our Chamber provides. Your investment in our Chamber is not just for your primary contact, but EVERY EMPLOYEE of your team. Login today and give them access!
My other favorite quote from Coach Lasso is “There's two buttons I never like to hit: that's panic and snooze.” As we face challenges that may lay ahead our Chamber of Commerce is here to support your business. Make sure you take advantage of the benefits available to you and we’ll make sure we’re here to support you more than ever!
Matt Lofy, Executive Director, Worthington Area Chamber